Monday, March 14, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1505


HappyUP!!! - running across an old banker buddy
Why it happened - I went to the bank for info
Why it makes me happy - I hadn't seen this person in years. It was great to get the info that I needed from someone that I really trust.

HappyUP!!! - handling things with the NCGA
Why it happened - there was confusion regarding a tournament
Why it makes me happy - cofusion settled.....actions taken......all good.

HappyUP!!! - checks in the mail
Why it happened - it's dues time
Why it makes me happy - when you are a treasurer for any organization....let alone for a couple of them.....you really appreciate people sending their dues in without too much cajoling.

JollyJottings

Checks in the mail
Club ATM card
Good info from banks
Running across an old banker buddy
Getting things done
Handling the deal from the NCGA

No comments: