Friday, March 18, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1509


HappyUP!!! - finding great stuff
Why it happened - more time in the basement
Why it makes me happy - finding great stuff.....getting rid of a lot of worthless stuff.....a great day. Can't wait for the weather to clear so I can continue the slash n burn through accumulation of "stuff."

HappyUP!!! - a great game
Why it happened - see above
Why it makes me happy - absolutely GREAT entertainment in the evening....and many nights to come.....with all of our friends and family.

HappyUP!!! - food
Why it happened - brought to me/made for me
Why it makes me happy - I got a nice little snack dropped by as I toiled away. My girl made an over the top soup for me later that night.....PERFECT for this kind of weather.



JollyJottings

A surprise deposit
More time in the basement
French Fries
Rain
Finding some great stuff
Found a great game

No comments: