Sunday, February 27, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1490

HappyUP!!! - morning walk
Why it happened - I needed to go
Why it makes me happy - everyone said it was supposed to be freezing....not the case at all. There was a little chill but, all in all, it was a beautiful, crisp morning

HappyUP!!! - volunteers
Why it happened - I have been asking
Why it makes me happy - I am running the speech contest on Wednesday....and it's hard to have a contest without contestants. It's coming together.

HappyUP!!! - Oscars
Why it happened - its that time of year
Why it makes me happy - I'm not a huge movie fan. I also think all the emphasis on "style" in our culture is way overdone. Still, I do like to tune in every year. For a program that is so long, they do a great job in keeping it moving.

HappyUP!!! - a great steak
Why it happened - it was grillthirty
Why it makes me happy - Montreal Steak rub....a bit of soy sauce....some nice weather...you don't even need a super cut of meat to make that work.

JollyJottings

Breakfast
Work
Nice morning
Walking

No comments: