Wednesday, February 16, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1479


HappyUP!!! - Toastmasters
Why it happened - it's Wed
Why it makes me happy - the meeting was a little disjointed today....and...guess what?....it worked anyway. The people are really starting to get it.

HappyUP!!! - putting a class together
Why it happened - I was asked to help
Why it makes me happy - always flattering to be looked upon as a subject expert. I'm stoked about presenting something that I have never actually spoken on before. The info is going to help a LOT of people out.

HappyUP!!! - Wor Won Ton Soup
Why it happened - it had been awhile
Why it makes me happy - still thinking this is an allergy and not a cold....but I'm not taking any chances. I love the Wor Won Ton from my favorite Chinese place....been WAAAAY too long since I had it (and the obligatory side order of crab puffs, of course)

HappyUP!!! - great phone time today
Why it happened - I was a little behind in my calls
Why it makes me happy - all the calls....even the dicey ones.....went well and the phone log is cleared off (for now!).

JollyJottings

Toastmasters
Putting a class together
Great phone time


No comments: