Wednesday, February 02, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1465


HappyUP!!! - great speeches
Why it happened - The Articulators are making it happen
Why it makes me happy - I sooooo love helping people to find their potential. This group is so on the way

HappyUP!!! - reconciling the treasuries
Why it happened - I am the treasurer
Why it makes me happy - it's a thankless job. This particular phase could be a little confusing as the two clubs share a bank account. I'm happy that I stay on top of it

HappyUP!!! - a golf invitation
Why it happened - I get them
Why it makes me happy - looking forward to playing tomorrow. I hadn't planned to but, with the weather turning, I can't wait!

JollyJottings

Leftovers
Great speeches with The Articulators
GLORIOUS weather
Reconciling the treasuries
Getting a bunch of TM paperwork done
A golf invitation

No comments: