Tuesday, February 01, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1464



HappyUP!!! - a stalker
Why it happened - it looked good
Why it makes me happy - did you know this is how they look when they are still "on the vine"?....uh...stalk. Pretty cool way to buy them....I guess I better get to loving them! HappyUP!!!

<----StalkUP!!!

HappyUP!!! - Tuesday Toastmasters
Why it happened - it's Tuesday
Why it makes me happy - two great speeches, a new member, a guest who will join next week, another guest confirming for next week, the area governor visiting on a day we were scrambling for chairs....just an awesome dynamic




HappyUP!!! - great soup
Why it happened - I caught a break
Why it makes me happy - you don't always get to have soup like THIS!!! Wow! I have some friends who are talented around a stove!

JollyJottings

A new member
A new prospective member
A possible recruit
A couple of great speeches
Some excellent soup
Getting some things done without issue

No comments: