Friday, February 18, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1481


HappyUP!!! - Tow Truck Parade
Why it happened - they honored a fallen comrade
Why it makes me happy - there must have been over 100 tow trucks ringing my park and surrounding neighborhood. The reason was somber. One of their own had been killed. It was uplifting, however, to see them turnout to raise attention to California's "Move Over" Law. This law is mostly neglected....and VERY dangerous to our Emergency Service Workers.

HappyUP!!! - talking with neighbors
Why it happened - see above
Why it makes me happy - it was great catching up with the people living closeby....and all talking at the same time. I have some cool neighbors.

HappyUP!!! - new recipe
Why it happened - I busted out the crockpot
Why it makes me happy - ooh la la! This one was a winner! Green Tomatillo Chicken...delicious.

HappyUP!!! - great evening...off the charts
Why it happened - I threw out the invites
Why it makes me happy - great times with friends

JollyJottings

Tow Truck parade
Great coffee
New recipe
Talking with the neighbors

No comments: