Saturday, February 12, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1475


HappyUP!!! - 8 out of 9 greens on the back
Why it happened - that swing change
Why it makes me happy - I'm not always the greatest striker of the ball....especially after a rough front 9. I continue to be encouraged by the changes I'm working on

HappyUP!!! - some great texts
Why it happened - I text with my friends
Why it makes me happy - a lot of laughs today

HappyUP!!! - top down driving weather
Why it happened - who knows?...who cares?...ENJOY
Why it makes me happy - give me mid 60's and a convertible and I am happy!

JollyJottings

Lots of great shots...Wedge on 1....3 wood on 2....3 wood on 3...6 iron on 4....8 iron on 7....recovery pitch on 8....good break and sweet 8 iron on 9....wedge on 10...8 iron on 11...9 iron on 12...wedge/putt on 13...8 iron on 14...wedge on 15...9 iron on 16...8 iron on 17

Tremendous weather
Top down
Some fun texts

No comments: