Sunday, February 13, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1476


HappyUP!!! - delicious dinner
Why it happened - I know peeps
Why it makes me happy - I haven't had this dish in forever...and it was over the top!

HappyUP!!! - picking up a special package
Why it happened - I was included
Why it makes me happy - this was a very neat thing my buddy got today. It was cool to be able to check it out.

HappyUP!!! - wedge on 3
Why it happened - I have some skills
Why it makes me happy - after a shaky first two holes, it was good to get the ship righted with a birdie

HappyUP!!! - 3 wood on 6
Why it happened - made a good pass
Why it makes me happy - I don't hit this par 5 in two very often. While I didn't convert it, it was nice to have an eagle look...another easy birdie

JollyJottings

Wedge on 3....3 w00d on 6....8 iron on 7...8 iron on 12...hybrid on 10....bunker shot on 11...drive/wedge on 13....7 iron on 14...drive/wedge on 15....8 iron on 17

Picking up a cool package
Dinner
Desert

No comments: