Thursday, February 03, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1466


HappyUP!!! - soft, cut 8 iron on 13
Why it happened - I had an awkward distance
Why it makes me happy - this is not a shot that I usually try to hit....but it was the only way I was going to get to this pin location with the wind and lie taken into consideration. The ball went up....gently faded....came down with a butterfly with sore feet.....a foot from the hole. Easy birdie.

HappyUP!!! - wedge on 6
Why it happened - perfect touch
Why it makes me happy - I was out of position on this par 5. I was at another awkward distance with no green to work with. I opened up the blade...sent the shot higher than normal to make it travel a little less distance....it barely cleared what it needed to....and ended up 3 feet from the hole.

HappyUP!!! - a great walk
Why it happened - I walk
Why it makes me happy - it had been a bit....great to be back on the trail!

JollyJottings

Great speeches at a special venue

9 iron on 17.....drive on 15.....drive/3 wood on 14.....soft, cut 9 iron on 13....drive/7 iron/2 putt on 11.....wedge on 10.....drive/pitch on 8....wedge on 6.....drive/7 iron on 5.....bunker shot on 4....chip on 3.....drive/chutt on 2

Fantasy golf
Great Walk
Super Soup
Top down driving
Great family time

No comments: