Monday, February 21, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1484


HappyUP!!! - bonus golf
Why it happened - President's Day
Why it makes me happy - I got an extra round in this week. Well...it may not be extra by looking at the weather forecast. It was just great to be out with the full cast due to the holiday.

HappyUP!!! - flop shot on 8
Why it happened - practice
Why it makes me happy - there is a certain shot we screw around with on the range. I faced a very daunting situation today...almost impossible. Then, I thought, "this is exactly like that crazy shot we do on the driving range." Sure enough...the shot called for it...I did it as practiced...and made an incredible up and down

HappyUP!!! - the Black Swan
Why it happened - Oscars are coming
Why it makes me happy - I decided to take in a matinee and see this heralded flick. It was a little confusing at the end of the day...but I think I actually got it....probably a lot better than most people do. I felt like an artiste'!

JollyJottings

Bonus Golf
Birdie on 3.....6 iron on 4 (KP)...3 wood/pitch on 6....flop shot on 8...9 iron on 10...chip on 12....drive/wedge on 13....drives 13/14/15/17 and 18....8 iron on 18
Movie
Leftovers
Getting speech written

No comments: