Thursday, February 17, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1480


HappyUP!!! - fixing a door
Why it happened - I took a closer look
Why it makes me happy - this has been what I call "a toleration." I had a bathroom door that shut....but it stuck a little. I've looked at it before. Figured I would have to shave it down...but looked at it in a different way. It was merely a transitional strip problem. Easily to remedy!

HappyUP!!! - finding some great material
Why it happened - I went looking
Why it makes me happy - I have a workshop to conduct....was very pleased to come across this information. It's going to help others IMMENSELY

HappyUP!!! - good news from a friend
Why it happened - we share info
Why it makes me happy - it's always great when anyone has good news....even more so when it is a friend.

JollyJottings

Fixing a door
Picking up some equipment
Good news from a friend
Laughing
Great breakfast
Finding some great material

No comments: