Thursday, February 24, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1487


HappyUP!!! - trip to the vet
Why it happened - I thought Stogie might have an issue
Why it makes me happy - I was dreading this trip. I thought, after 16-17 years, THIS might be the end of the road. Yeah, I know it's coming. Just soooooo happy that today wasn't that day.

HappyUP!!! - fellowship with friends
Why it happened - I was invited
Why it makes me happy - food and games with my buddies? C'mon....how sweet is that?

HappyUP!!! - a hold off wedge
Why it happened - I was between clubs
Why it makes me happy - I love hitting golf shots that aren't standard....especially with the wedges. This was a cutie I got into birdie range on 17 today.

HappyUP!!! - a discovery
Why it happened - a downwind hole
Why it makes me happy - I made a swing change to hit the ball higher and take advantage of the wind. I crushed the ball with my driver. I decided to stay with this change on the next hole....another crushed drive. The change may have uncovered a swing flaw plaguing me with the driver. Ah....the golf swing...always a HappyUP!!! to have something to tinker with.

JollyJottings

Wedge on 1....6 iron on 2....bunker shot/wedge on 3....6 iron on 9...wedge on 10...drive on 11...2 putt on 13.....drive/wedge/birdie 17....drive on 18

Trip to the Vet

Watching some activities
Pizza with friends

No comments: