Sunday, February 20, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1483


HappyUP!!! - brekko
Why it happened - ya gotta eat
Why it makes me happy - man...those were some tasty eggs

HappyUP!!! - kinkos run
Why it happened - a few spare minutes
Why it makes me happy - I usually perform this task at the last minute....VERY early in the morning. It was great to grab that "spare half hour" and motivate myself to make the quick trip over and get this off the "to do" list

HappyUP!!! - banging the six stringer
Why it happened - had some time
Why it makes me happy - every once in awhile, you sit down to that piece of wood and metal...and do something a little different...it may not be good to the world...but it's good to you because you hadn't done it before

JollyJottings

Brekko
Taking a walk over at the big park
Kinkos run
Delicious dinner
Awesome weather
Noise next door
TV Clarity
Text with buddy re: show
Guitar





No comments: