Friday, February 11, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1474


HappyUP!!! - eagle on 14
Why it happened - a superlative wedge
Why it makes me happy - an eagle is always an accomplishment....especially when you knock it in from the fairway. Sure, there is always a little luck that it actually goes in. This shot was hit on the button, hit behind the hole, and spun back into the cup.

HappyUP!!! - best round of the year
Why it happened - I found "that spot"
Why it makes me happy - I started out rather slow....a couple over after two holes. I got it to one under by the 17th tee. That's golfing the ball...effortlessly. Tomorrow is another day...swing changes take time...but it's good to know when one is on the right track

HappyUP!!! - visit from a dear friend
Why it happened - it was a reschedule
Why it makes me happy - I was looked to for some guidance as well as inquired upon for how things are going with me.

JollyJottings

Eagle on 14
Tied best round of the year
Hybrid on 5....wedge/putt on 6...chip on 7....8 iron on 8....9 iron/putt on 9....hybrid on 10...drive/7 iron on 11...8 iron/putt on 12....wedge on 13....3 wood/hybrid/wedge on 14....drive on 15...8 iron/putt on 16....drive on 17....flop shot/putt on 18

Gorgeous weather....cutting the lawn...washing the car
Visit from a dear friend
Haircut

No comments: