Tuesday, July 27, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1275


HappyUP!!! - Toastmasters
Why it happened - it's Tuesday
Why it makes me happy - we were totally disorganized (for us) today......but our guest still saw our fundamentals (which we are good at)...and is going to join.

HappyUP!!! - rallying hard on back 9
Why it happened - I didn't worry about how far it went...just on hitting it solidly
Why it makes me happy - yes....it took some scrambling...but that is my game.....and I had a complete reversal on back 9 that allowed me to erase the deficit and win some dough

HappyUP!!! - seeing my student
Why it happened - he was near my house
Why it makes me happy - gave him his first lesson Sunday....he suffered. The guitar is not that hard...but it isn't easy at first. Those metal strings will cut your fingertips. I got a chance to feel his. He's been practicing....his "pads" are developing. Once he gets the callouses, he'll be hooked!

HappyUP!!! - chatting and making plans
Why it happened - I can be chatty
Why it makes me happy - got a great Wed night ahead of me....after 18....possibly 36 holes of gold tomorrow.

HappyUP!!! - visit to dentist
Why it happened - it was scheduled
Why it makes me happy - no issues...other than the "floss Nazi' getting on me....which I will abide to this time. I also liked a particular tune that was playing in the background.

JollyJottings

Toastmasters
New Member
Rallying hard on back 9
Hybrid on 11...putt on 12....chutt on 13....putt on 14....chip on 15...putt on 16....driver/8 iron/putt on 17....wedge on 18....drive/wedge on 1
Bringing home some dough
Chatting

No comments: