Friday, July 09, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1257


HappyUP!!! - birdie on 6
Why it happened - a little bit of magic
Why it makes me happy - I hit the loveliest pitch shot into this par 5....it took some skill...and then poured the putt in center cut

HappyUP!!! - up and down on 9
Why it happened - I've been working on this
Why it makes me happy - getting this tricky little chip close enough to make par saved me some serious dough....but....more than that...confirmed my chipping is heading in the right direction.

HappyUP!!! - getting a gift in the mail
Why it happened - who knows
Why it makes me happy - who doesn't like FREE STUFF (I love free stuff!)

HappyUP!!! - phone conversations with old friends
Why it happened - I had some time
Why it makes me happy - it was great to get caught up.....I love talking with friends...especially those you have lost contact with



JollyJottings

Up and down on 1
Birdie on 6
Up and down on 9
Hybrid on 11
9 iron on 17
8 iron on 18
Gorgeous weather
Working on a situation
Great phone conversations with old friends

No comments: