Saturday, July 17, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1265


HappyUP!!! - evening cool down
Why it happened - Delta Breeze
Why it makes me happy - it gave me a chance to enjoy a very pleasant evening walk.

HappyUP!!! - bunker shots
Why it happened - I have a degree of skill
Why it makes me happy - I picked up two "sandy pars"......which easily could have been
bogeys. One was darn close to a sandy "birdie."

HappyUP!!! - friend time
Why it happened - my friend had a challenge arise
Why it makes me happy - it's always good to be able to be a sounding board when you are called upon and that is needed. It's more than good.....it's all of our responsibility to do that.

HappyUP!!! - cool new golf shirts
Why it happened - I was out running errands
Why it makes me happy - playing in a little tournament shortly. It's always nice to throw
on some new threads.

JollyJottings

Cooling down
Jerry and Albert
Drive/Wedge on 1
Bunker shot on 3
Putt on 4
6 iron on 7
Drive on 8......pitch shot on 11....6 iron punch on 12....bunker shot 13....putt on 15....6 iron on 16....hybrid/putt on 18
Good errands run


No comments: