Sunday, July 11, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1259


HappyUP!!! - up very early
Why it happened - sometimes I wake up....and know I might as well get up
Why it makes me happy - I went for an early morning stroll. I just dig being out
in the cool and the dark and the freshness of the new day

HappyUP!!! - birdie on 18
Why it happened - I was motivated
Why it makes me happy - I was 2 strokes down with 2 to go. I got one back on 17....my friend
hit a perfect drive on 18. I had to step up....when I poured that 20 footer in with the right to left break, HappyUP!!!

HappyUP!!! - A couple of friends drove up
Why it happened - they were heading out
Why it makes me happy - it's always great to get a visit in the afternoon. One of my buds
had taken a tumble so he had a pretty cool scar going on..."you should have seen the other guy," was a pretty funny line.

JollyJottings

Weigh in
Talking with MM
Walkin the dog
Up VERY early
Early morning walk
Early morning practice session
Chip on 2
Drive on 3...trouble shot on 3
Birdie on 6
Flop shot on 7
Putt on 9
Hybrid from bunker on 10....7 iron into pin
Hybrid on 11
Drive on 15
7 iron on 16
Wedge putt on 17
Drive..9 iron...putt on 18...tying my friend
Friend stopping by
Making breakfast plans
World Cup

No comments: