Monday, July 05, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1253

HappyUP!!! - visit with nephew
Why it happened - he stopped by
Why it makes me happy - always good to see "my man."

HappyUP!!! - alls well that ends well
Why it happened - I had some presence of mind
Why it makes me happy - it was a scary situation that occurred last night. Basically, I had an unknown drunk intruder invade my property. The Roseville PD did a great job. I'm happy nobody....myself, the officers, or even whoever the overserved person was....got hurt.

HappyUP!!! - range ball session
Why it happened - I needed to spank some spuds
Why it makes me happy - I can't say I learned a lot...maybe a few things....if nothing else, it made me realize I have to break down and see the swing coach.

JollyJottings

Roseville PD
Presence of mind
Alls well that ends well
Visit with my nephew
Range ball session
Visit with bro/sis in law


No comments: