Wednesday, July 07, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1255


HappyUP!!! - meeting with incoming president
Why it happened - he requested it
Why it makes me happy - I was able to download some history so that the new boss can take our club to a new place

HappyUP!!! - great walk this morning
Why it happened - I was out and about
Why it makes me happy - I just love walking early on the beautiful summer mornings that we enjoy here.

HappyUP!!! - great practice session
Why it happened - I motivated my fanny
Why it makes me happy - it's a little later in the season than I had hoped...but I just may be getting my overall game back

HappyUP!!! - seeing my best friend
Why it happened - I was home when my friend was driving by
Why it makes me happy - we got to chat..visit...enjoy each other's company....that is the height of the life experience.

JollyJottings

Helping out a friend
Meeting with incoming president
A great walk in the morning
Seeing my friend around 1
Good practice session
Seeing Wah

No comments: