Thursday, July 22, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1270


HappyUP!!! - running into my golf instructor
Why it happened - I was out hitting balls
Why it makes me happy - been struggling with the swing change of three weeks ago. He gave
me a couple of quick suggestions....and the change is now starting to make some sense.

HappyUP!!! - seeing EJ
Why it happened - I was hitting some balls
Why it makes me happy - I hadn't seen E for awhile. It was great to get caught up. He wants to tee it up next week which is always fun.

HappyUP!!! - gorgeous summer evening
Why it happened - we have them here
Why it makes me happy - it was nice to go out and take a short walk amidst the warm breeze. I wouldn't call it balmy but it was close.

JollyJottings

Hitting balls
Getting some help from my coach
Seeing EJ
Garden survived my trip
Good stuff at TraderJoes
Friend got back safely
Great sleep
Gorgeous summer evening

No comments: