Tuesday, July 13, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1261


HappyUP!!! - Sholeh's Table Topics
Why it happened - it's Tuesday
Why it makes me happy - she is new to our club. She got handed a tough topic.....and turned it into a comedy routine. I'm not sure that she even knew what she was doing. She just got on a roll. No one, even herself, could have seen this coming. And THAT is why I keep coming back all these years....to see growth in other.

HappyUP!!! - making someone's day
Why it happend - I got a driveby visit
Why it makes me happy - whenever you make someone's day...it should make yours just because of that. On this occasion, if I didn't make this person's day, HE made mine.....it's like a win/win..win/win

HappyUP!!! - golf game
Why it happened - I golf a lot
Why it makes me happy - didn't think I would be playing and hanging with my buddies today. It was a nice surprise. My game still isn't there as I go through a major swing change....but I had SO MANY quality shots and "saves" (hey, I am a gamer) today...amongst great weather...and we played fast (3 hours for 3 of us)......it was a great day to be free to golf.

JollyJottings

Toastmasters
Sholeh's TableTopics
Playing golf with buddies
Drive on 1...wedge on 1....wedge on 3...5 iron on 4....pitch on 6....bogey on 7....putt on 8....8 iron/putt on 9...bogey/wedge on 11....up and down on 12....8 iron on 14....5 iron on 15...chip on 16...chip on 17....drive/8 iron/2putt on 18
Friends stopping by
Making someone's day....and him making mine
Getting a present.

No comments: