Thursday, July 01, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1249

HappyUP!!! - Road Trip
Why it happened - my buddy had a cancellation
Why it makes me happy - we got to do an hour of drive time, play a fabulous golf course,
lovely weather, and good times with friends

<----"take me...take me...I want to go for a walk...I wanna go...I wanna go...pant..pant...pant"

HappyUP!!! - birdie on 2
Why it happened - I hit a great putt and pretty good wedge
Why it makes me happy - it put me off to a good start. Yeah, it kind of went downhill
after the 4th hole but there was some elevated levels of optimism early on

HappyUP!!! - Fantasy Golf
Why it happened - I had a good lucky day
Why it makes me happy - we are 5 rounds into the summer season and I'm riding the top of the leaderboard for the league. Gotta love bein in the hunt

HappyUP!!! - an evening walk
Why it happened - it was a GREAT night for it
Why it makes me happy - is it really summer yet? Two days into July and only 2 days where we have hit 100. We'll get another one on the 4th but no more predicted for the next 10 days. If I had walked much later, a sweatshirt might have been required.

JollyJottings

Road Trip
Birdie on 2
Awesome golf course
Fabulous weather
Great conversation
An evening walk
Fantasy Golf

No comments: