Sunday, July 04, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1252

HappyUP!!! - waking up/morning walk
Why it happened - just appreciating the day
Why it makes me happy - I knew it would be hot today....so I made sure I took advantage of the cool of the morning

HappyUP!!! - par 3 shots
Why it happened - sometimes you have a day
Why it makes me happy - I hit it to 3 feet on 4.....14 feet on 7....and 6 feet on 16...with a 6 iron/8 iron/6 iron respectively. There is just something about standing with your buds on the tee...you all have the same shot....and you are the one that stripes it.

HappyUP!!! - neighbor popped in
Why it happened - he needed to do some work
Why it makes me happy - he needed to trim some of his trees/shrubs that had popped through the fence....and he had new pruning shears. I grabbed those pups and knocked down a couple of pesky branches I had been meaning to get to. Meanwhile, he did the work on the others.



JollyJottings

Waking up
Morning walk
Wedge on 3
6 iron on 4
8 iron on 7
Hybrid on 8
5 iron on 9
8 iron on 10
Chutt on 11
Chutt on 12
14
6 iron on 16
Pitch and chip on 17
Neighbor coming over to fix some shrubs
Free Coquille St Jacque

No comments: