Tuesday, July 06, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1254

HappyUP!!! - Toastmasters
Why it happened - it's Tuesday
Why it makes me happy - our new president took the reigns today. Our newest member gave his icebreaker....he is going to be a great example of why I still put time in.

HappyUP!!! - conversation with a newer member
Why it happened - she came up to me
Why it makes me happy - she had e-mailed me prophetic words last week that I had cryptically acknowledged...she wanted to know more....and gave me a great invitation

HappyUP!!! - better rounds of golf this year
Why it happened - who knows
Why it makes me happy - I was close to old form. A lot of good shots....3 birdies including a chip in...some solid chipping...some excellent scrambling

HappyUP!!! - evening walk
Why it happened - it was gorgeous out
Why it makes me happy - it's Summer here in the Sacto area...it can be brutally hot...or the Delta Breeze can keep us cool...love that Delta Breeze

JollyJottings

New President
Icebreaker
Queried by new member
Up and down on 5
Birdie on 6
Chip in on 8
Hybrid on 11
Wedge/Birdie on 13
Par on 17
Up and down on 18
An evening walk

No comments: