Friday, July 02, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1250


HappyUP!!! - My Mechanic
Why it happened - Check engine light
Why it makes me happy - I know he was jammin to try to get a bunch done for the 3 day weekend....yet he slipped me in and reset my computer. Nothing was wrong with the car. The service was quick.....and didn't cost me anything

HappyUP!!! - Batteries Plus
Why it happened - I needed to replace something for our club
Why it makes me happy - Bat Plus has opened a store right here in Roseville!!! I didn't know that and it saved me a drive over to the Sunrise mall. The guy in the store was extremely helpful...tightened the connections on our machine....I was in and out and back home in no time.

HappyUP!!! - par on 18
Why it happened - two good shots...one OK putt..and a great putt
Why it makes me happy - it saved me some dough....BIG TIME!!!

HappyUP!!! - finding a swing key
Why it happened - I needed to try something
Why it makes me happy - I was playing dreadfully until arriving at the 9th hole. After that,
I played 4 over.....one shot lost due to a bad break...three lost to two mental errors....so I'm carrying some hope into today.



JollyJottings

Batteries Plus
My mechanic
5 iron on 9
Pitch on 10
Hybrid on 11
5 iron on 12
Wedge on 13
6 iron on 16
Hybrid on 17
Par on 18

No comments: