Friday, February 20, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 754

HappyUP!!! - call from TT
Why it happened - we exchanged some Facebook messages
Why it makes me happy - TT is an old friend that is a classic example of the beauty of Facebook. I would have lost track of T but not now. We had a fun conversation and will end up breaking some bread.

HappyUP!!! - 4 birdies
Why it happened - I got it close 4 times
Why it makes me happy - birdies are where it's at on the golf course. This was my partner and my warmup for our tournament tomorrow. We're ready.

HappyUP!!! - brekko with the boys
Why it happened - they called me yesterday
Why it makes me happy - these are two of my favorite guys....breakfast was great....the conversation was interesting.

JollyJottings

Call from TT
E-mail from Y
Brekko with the guys
Figuring out "Stand By Me"
Playing For Change
Chatting with D
4 birdies....all short putts
A couple of incredible sand shots
A tremendous putt on 9
Hitting 15...a par 5...in two shots
Chicken

No comments: