Wednesday, February 04, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 738

HappyUP!!! - favor from a buddy
Why it happened - I asked...he said yes
Why it makes me happy - this guy had the perfect tools and we did what we needed to do in a snap! Plus, it was just good to see him. I used to work with him and hadn't seen him in a long time.

HappyUP!!! - breakfast with E
Why it happened - we do this regularly
Why it makes me happy - we had food and good conversation about business and life

HappyUP!!! - beautiful day on the course
Why it happened - I play
Why it makes me happy - it was just beautiful to be outside. The golf wasn't much to brag about. I hit a few very good shots. You can't hit it well every day. I still could have rescued the round with a few putts. I think I am on the verge of playing lights out again.

HappyUP!!! - coffee with T
Why it happened - we have it on the calendar
Why it makes me happy - it was brief but we had a fun chat.

JollyJottings

7 Negative Emotions
Coffee with T
Breakfast with E
Beautiful Day
Golf
Shorts
Up n down on 8....hybrid on 17....2 putt on 11....wedge on 15

No comments: