Friday, February 13, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 747

HappyUP!!! - golf
Why it happened - got a break in the weather
Why it makes me happy - we had written it off...then the weather cleared...kind of. We got in 18 holes in dry weather. As we were wrapping it up on 18, it started to sprinkle

HappyUP!!! - golfing with the Boz
Why it happened - he had today off
Why it makes me happy - Boz cracks me up. I hadn't golfed with him in a month....and he played good!

HappyUP!!! - golf shots
Why it happened - I keep working on it
Why it makes me happy - good up and downs on the first three holes, a nice wedge on 4, a good 4 iron on 7, a nice drive/wedge on 8, a GREAT cut 6 iron on 10, a SUPER par featuring a stellar pitch shot on 14, a nutted 4 iron on 16........it's why I play.

HappyUP!!! - rain
Why it happened - it's a God thing
Why it makes me happy - waking up to it is always a nice sound.....and we desperately need the rain.



JollyJottings

Waking up to rain
Going to breakfast
A break in the weather...and golf
Facebooking with some friends
Writing about Obamanation

No comments: