Sunday, February 15, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 749

HappyUP!!! - rain
Why it happened - c'mon..who knows
Why it makes me happy - we are playing serious catch up. I am thinking the Sierra's may have gotten a little snow too.

HappyUP!!! - two lazy cats
Why it happened - who knows
Why it makes me happy - it was windy...and rainy....and I woke up....and heard the tumult outside....and both of my cats were still out on my bed. This is NOT the usual program. Babies do cool things...I get the dog owners and the puppy love....but a couple of purring cats is a tough thing to beat for calm.

HappyUP!!! - breakfast on a Sunday
Why it happened - it was time for my morning feeding
Why it makes me happy - hot coffee...short stack...sausage...sitting by the window looking out at the weather.....niiiiiiccccce.

HappyUP!!! - book review
Why it happened - I decided to go through the box
Why it makes me happy - I make notes while reading books on the idea that I get back and do some summarizing. I knocked out a couple of them today.

JollyJottings

Two lazy cats
Breakfast
Book review
Chatting with a friend
Playing some guitar
Rain

No comments: