Thursday, February 19, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 753

HappyUP!!! - driving around
Why it happened - I decided to do some exploring
Why it makes me happy - there are parts of my own town that I don't know. It had grown so much that I wasn't aware of where all the shops and restaurants are. It was good to get some bearings and make a few discoveries.

HappyUP!!! - the group I am mentoring
Why it happened - it's Thursday
Why it makes me happy - they got in two icebreaker speeches today....awesome. They are really getting the hang of Toastmasters

HappyUP!!! - a text
Why it happened - my buddy wanted to play golf
Why it makes me happy - it was a gorgeous day but I would have just hit balls and practiced. It was great getting out there and making some great shots

HappyUP!!! - solid/great shots
Why it happened - I am "feeling it" more
Why it makes me happy - while I don't feel that I am playing to potential, there are many more good/great shots in every round. The gap between my bad shots and good shots is narrowing as well. Hybrid on 2, 6 iron on 3, drive on 4, 3 wood/9iron on 5, 5 iron on 6, 4 iron on 7, 7 iron on 8, 6 iron/putt on 9, 5 iron on 10, 3 wood/hybrid on 12, 5 iron on 13, 9 iron on 15, 8 iron on 16, driver/8 iron on 18......that is a LOT of solid golfing.

HappyUP!!! - brekko invite
Why it happened - two buddies called me
Why it makes me happy - brekko with friends is one of the BEST HappyUP!!!s and THAT is what I will be doing in the morning. Something to look forward to

HappyUP!!! - e-mail from a friend
Why it happened - my friend wants to get together for drinks or dinner
Why it makes me happy - this is a friend from WAAAAAAY back that I haven't seen in years. This will be some seriously stimulating conversation for sure.

No comments: