Monday, February 02, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 736

HappyUP!!! - Don't Make Assumptions
Why it happened - I'm doing a series
Why it makes me happy - I don't know why it took me the time to get to writing this one. I thought it would be a much longer piece than it was. I was happy with the output

HappyUP!!! - talking with MM
Why it happened - I did some detective work when an e-mail bounced back
Why it makes me happy - MM has had some issues come up but they are being dealt with in a constructive manner. M is in good spirits

HappyUP!!! - making contact with J
Why it happened - we are on Facebook
Why it makes me happy - I'll be stopping by to visit J.....and J is going to do me a favor and take care of a little niggling issue that I have been tolerating. J has the tools for the job.

HappyUP!!! - catching up with JJ
Why it happened - we had to cancel lunch
Why it makes me happy - love JJ...wish we could have done lunch...but our phone chat was terrific!

JollyJottings

Making contact with a buddy to do me a favor...have to thank Facebook for that
Talking with my friend, MM
Talking with JJ
E-mail from T
Gorgeous afternoon
Afternoon nap with Stogie on the lap
Don't Make Assumptions written
Good feedback

No comments: