Friday, February 27, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 761

HappyUP!!!- dinner at Paul Martins
Why it happened - the new McCormick & Schmicks was full
Why it makes me happy - M&S just opened so I was going to try it out....newsflash....the recession hasn't hit there! Just as well as Paul Martins is a local favorite that I haven't eaten at in awhile and it was delicious...and much more quiet. Yet, it was pretty crowded too. Good dining isn't a thing of the past just yet

HappyUP!!! - birdie and a skin
Why it happened - I hit a pure iron and a great putt
Why it makes me happy - we had 8 guys playing skins today and I got one of the 5 skins which returned my entry fee and a little bit more.

HappyUP!!! - checking out my friends new space
Why it happened - my friend just closed escrow
Why it makes me happy - my friend is thrilled with the new digs....and I got to see it before the furniture arrived. The pad is out at Morgan Creek, my golf course, so there are going to be some parties going on!...and very convenient for me.

JollyJottings

Birdie....and a skin
5 straight pure irons
A new swing key
Paul Martins
Stopping by to check out a friends new digs

No comments: