Tuesday, February 10, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 744

HappyUP!!! - new member
Why it happened - it was a Toastmaster Tuesday
Why it makes me happy - we keep growing the membership....it's what it is all about

HappyUP!!! - my speech
Why it happened - it was my turn
Why it makes me happy - I gave a pretty good rendition of "Be Impeccable With Your Word" in a 5 -6 minute span. No question.....I am a work in progress as much as anyone. Today's speech was good for the audience....and for me.

HappyUP!!! - golf with my golf partner
Why it happened - he wanted to play today instead of tomorrow
Why it makes me happy - I would probably have been playing alone today....I may have filled in with another game....but I like playing with my golf buddy.

HappyUP!!! - invitation to the State Amateur qualifying
Why it happened - the NCGA took notice
Why it makes me happy - I qualified for the State Am once. To qualify, you have to meet eligibility which I now do.

JollyJottings

Toastmasters...new member
Speech
Golf with buddy
Hole 1
5 iron on 5....chip on 7....putt on 12....hybrid on 13.....8 iron pitch on 15...drive on 18
New Facebook friends

No comments: