Thursday, February 05, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 739

HappyUP!!! - visit with a friend
Why it happened - my friend needed a favor
Why it makes me happy - it's just nice to be free and able to do things for people

HappyUP!!! - Oracle Toastmasters
Why it happened - it's Thursday and I volunteered
Why it makes me happy - I am "second chair" on this mentoring job....which means that I don't do much....perfect for a guy like me! LOL It's actually nice to sit back, make some notes, and just sprinkle a few seasonings upon the group. These are some good people.

HappyUP!!! - chicken sandwich
Why it happened - I had leftovers
Why it makes me happy - I never have made a grilled chicken/pastrami/cheese sandwich....and I have never seen it on a menu. I must say...it was tasty!

JollyJottings

Chicken sandwich
Oracle
A little rain

No comments: