Saturday, February 14, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 748

HappyUP!!! - 75
Why it happened - that's how many it took to get around the course today
Why it makes me happy - I didn't hit it that good but this was the best score of the year. A good short game always comes in handy.

HappyUP!!! - sand play
Why it happened - I asked the pros for a tip last week
Why it makes me happy - they told me some things in the pro shop. I went out to the practice bunker the next two days and worked on it. My technique had definitely been flawed. Today, I was in two traps....and got it up and down both times. I got some training...I worked on it...and it paid off today...HappyUP!!!

HappyUP!!! - chatting with my Minnesota friend
Why it happened - we were both on Facebook
Why it makes me happy - this guy is a brother from a different mother....no question about it. We did some fun IM-ing.

JollyJottings

Good weather
Sandy on 2
Chip in on 5
Up and down on 7,8, and 9
Sandy on 13
Birdie on 15
Up and down on 17
6 iron out of the bunker on 18

No comments: