Saturday, February 07, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 741

HappyUP!!! - birdie on one
Why it happened - I played it perfectly
Why it makes me happy - we were on an up tee....so I smacked a three wood off the tee, hit it again off the fairway, and got within range of my 60 degree wedge....which I hit to about 2 1/2 fee. A good start is a superHappyUP!!!

HappyUP!!! - new golf partners
Why it happened - one of our regulars didn't show
Why it makes me happy - I got to meet a couple of guys that I had heard of at the club. I also got pared again with another good guy that I played with last fall. Fellowship.

HappyUP!!! - getting repaid
Why it happened - my friend is doing OK
Why it makes me happy - c'mon...you've lent out money. Admit it....it's a good feeling when it comes back.

JollyJottings

Golf partners
Birdie on the first hole
Lunch with my buddy
Cash repayment
Arranging to meet a friend
Two cats on the lap

No comments: