Wednesday, October 31, 2007

HappyUP!!! Day 277

HappyUP!!! - Halloween
Why it happened - it's a calender item, silly
Why it makes me happy - c'mon....those lil kids are adorable. The big kids are goofy....and then there was the Name Tag. How good was that? The kid was a big, "Hello, My Name is......" with the white place to write in his name. Of course, there were a few treats for the hard working guy handing out the goods too!

HappyUP!!! - phone call during Halloween
Why it happened - my friend called me back
Why it makes me happy - we just had a fun, silly chat as we listened to each other pass out candy. We covered the full candy report of our full lives......just childish fun! The Nestle Crunch bar was mutually decided as being in the running as the best candy bar ever.....the Almond Joy/Mounds was in there too. We covered them all.

HappyUP!!! - call from an old friend
Why it happened - the old friend called me
Why it makes me happy - there were good things going on in my O.F.'s life. I love hearing that because, last I heard, there were things going the wrong way in that area.

No comments: