Thursday, October 04, 2007

HappyUP!!! Day 250

HappyUP!!! - lead on a recruit
Why it happened - I did a guy a favor
Why it made me happy - I made a guy look good so he gave me the name of a recruit. He had been trying to recruit the person but now he felt like he was being ducked. I called with a chipper voice and...boom...I have an appointment next week with someone that I knew nothing about before.

HappyUP!!! - several pieces of key work off my desk
Why it happened - I NEEDED to get the work done
Why it made me happy - REEEEELIEF.....plus, I caught some errors that the staff made. While I didn't like the errors, I was happy that I caught and had the acumen to make the fixes

HappyUP!!! - dinner
Why it happened - a friend of mine had nothing happening
Why it made me happy - great dinner, conversation, and lots of laughter.....does it get better than that?

No comments: