Wednesday, October 10, 2007

HappyUP!!! Day 256

HappyUP!!! - stress free commute
Why it happened - I left for downtown early
Why it made me happy - it was raining. I don't usually start my day in Sac. I beat the traffic by about 20 minutes or so

HappyUP!!! - meeting between recruit and boss
Why it happened - I set it up
Why it made me happy - it almost didn't happened. She was going to put it off and miss the oppty to meet my boss.

HappyUP!!! - acknowledged at breakfast
Why it happened - I had my boss mention my 20 years
Why it made me happy - the PRESIDENT of the entire company....BIG company....shook my hand during the photo op and said, "twenty years with us...in mortgage...all here in California?" Yes, it is his job to be smooth...and he was....but he noticed. It made me happy.

JollyJottings

A smooth stress free commute in the rain
Free parking
Breakfast
Breakfast speaker
The speaker acknowledging me
Seeing co-workers at the function
Opportunity to present on a call
Evening appointment
Finishing a pro-forma budget

No comments: