Monday, October 01, 2007

HappyUP!!! Day 247

HappyUP!!! - "would you like to see me naked?"
Why it happened - a lady busted what another guy said while we were in a meeting
Why it makes me happy - I was in a meeting. The excercise the group was going through was, "what are some good sales questions?" The sales agents were blurting out various questions they ask customers. Then, one of the women said, "or, you can ask the one Paul (name changed to protect the guilty) called me up and told me in preparation for this class, 'do you want to see me naked'?" Everyone was busting up...including "Paul." The schtick just went on from there with me chiming in, "...and I think that casual Friday has just been taken to a new level." It was a very funny part of my day.

HappyUP!!! - lunch with an Assemblyman
Why it happened - I was invited by the company that I was with to sit in with this politico
Why it makes me happy - it gave me a little insight into the political system and what politicians have to do. In a way, I guess I admire it because, somebody has to do that and there is no way I could ever do what this guy does. I could never appear to be that gracious.

HappyUP!!! - my admin came back from maternity leave
Why it happened - it was time for her to come back
Why it makes me happy - she just has a smile that she always wears and a very cheerful presence. I missed it the last few months.

No comments: