Wednesday, October 24, 2007

HappyUP!!! Day 270

HappyUP!!! - 4 new employees
Why it happened - my managers are out recruiting
Why it made me happy - these ones are coming from a tough competitor

HappyUP!!! - conversations
Why it happened - I talked to all of my direct reports today
Why it made me happy - I had nothing but good interactions today. No problems...none. No complaints. Now, if I got a steady diet of this, I would be scared. In our industry, I am probably one of the only managers that can claim this. I spoke to every direct report!

HappyUP!!! - chili cheese omelette
Why it happened - I had the special
Why it made me happy - when I go to my breakfast place, it's a short stack and a side of sausage everytime. Before I found this combo, I would get a chili cheese omelette at every breakfast place I would go to. My place has never offered this. I saw it on the specials board, ordered it, and it was deeeelicious.



No comments: