Tuesday, October 16, 2007

HappyUP!!! Day 262....

HappyUP!!! - fixed a broken big deal for an employee and manager
Why it happened - I jumped in on a deal that had gone south
Why it made me happy - I made the company and my employees some money today. The client got what they wanted. There weren't a lot of people that would have had the resourcefulness to do what I did today.

HappyUP!!! - had numbers come in confirming my market
Why it happened - I asked for a clarification
Why it made me happy - it confirmed that I was correct and that I do know my market. That's all I needed to know for my professional satisfaction.

HappyUP!!! - had my offer on a house accepted
Why it happened - I guess the seller is desperate
Why it made me happy - I am getting a rock bottom price and be able to help fulfill a dream that I have had in the back of my head. It's kind of personal. The house isn't for me. This just fills my heart though.

HappyUP!!!

No comments: