Thursday, October 18, 2007

HappyUP!!! Day 264

HappyUP!!! - excellent lunch
Why it happened - an employee set it up
Why it makes me happy - I met a couple of very interesting people that one of my employees has gotten involved with in our business dealings. It was an outstanding business lunch.

HappyUP!!! - working on a little project
Why it happened - I raised the flag awhile back
Why it makes me happy - I get to be "in the know" and, if we solution, my team will be some of the first to benefit. If we can solve, it will be something that makes my people happy.....which is what I am all about.

HappyUP!!! - guitar time
Why it happened - it actually happens alot
Why it makes me happy - I'm letting a little ditty ferment a bit. It's coming along nicely and I am getting the chord progressions down better and better all the time.

No comments: