Sunday, October 21, 2007

HappyUP!!! Day 267

HappyUP!!! - Making Strides for Cancer


Why it happened - I got my fanny out of bed by 6 this morning



Why it made me happy - I raised a little money for a cause, breast cancer, that is worthy. It is one that has hit too close to home for me. It was a little brisk this morning which added to the HappyUP!!! in my book. Sacramento has a gorgeous capitol building. Capitol Mall feeds nicely into it. It just makes for a lovely walk downtown with no traffic on a Sunday.

HappyUP!!! - walking with friends

Why it happened - our company had a team at the walk

Why it made me happy - these are people in another work group. I don't get to see them that often. As a matter of fact, I had only spoken over the phone with one of them. It's always good to put a face with a voice. We had good fellowship.




<<<<<-----------Dave Matthews Wannabe

HappyUP!!! - weight and blood pressure

Why it happened - I did the weekly weigh in and every once in awhile blood pressure check

Why it made me happy - three weeks in a row of maintaining my lowest weight of the year. I am not really trying to lose at the moment. I am thinking about making a run at it between now and Thanksgiving. For now, I am thrilled to have it where it is...while not stressing over it. The BP was 100/70....very cool...no issues despite a lack of excercise as of late.

No comments: