Tuesday, October 09, 2007

HappyUP!!! Day 255

HappyUP!!! - call from a friend
Why it happened - he likes me
Why it made me happy - he was sending me a piece of business....AND inviting me for golf on Sunday! Plus, I like this guy

HappyUP!!! - my new account rep called from Sweetwater
Why it happened - they switched account reps
Why it made me happy - Sweetwater is an "order by internet" music store. I have bought some things from them before so they always have an account rep call me to make offers or see if I need anything. They aren't irritating. My new account rep has his own recording studio.....he was able to make some suggestions as to why something that I am doing isn't working. Awesome!

HappyUP!!! - two recruiting appointments
Why it happened - it was my job
Why it made me happy - they both went well and I have some interest.

No comments: