Monday, March 12, 2007

When "This" starts to become "That"


So...you get home at about 6 pm - you are a little tired. There are a million things that you can do inside the house.

You have about 1 hour of daylight left - what should you do?

It's only an hour - if you do anything out in the yard, you have to change clothes. You might have to see if a piece of equipment will fire up after sitting idle all winter.

And, after all, you are a little tired - what a perfect time to go inside and kick back and watch some tube.



....or you can create a HappyUP!!! - it was dark last night when I finished that first pass with the RO-TOE-Tiller but I was glad to get the dirt turned. It was a HappyUP then.

Tonight when I got home - I actually got to go take a look at it in daylight and....

It re-HappyUP!!!'d me !!! - it was a two for one HappyUP!!!

Hmmm.....- I wonder if I had gone out and raked instead of writing this blog if I would have gotten a third HU.

Nah.....that's what the weekend is for - what is on the tube tonight anyway?

(Actually, I really have some pressing things to take care of as soon as I finish typing this....otherwise, I would be down and dirty in the dirt).

Moral of the story - sometimes you look for HappyUP!!!s......and sometimes you just go out and make them happen.

No comments: