Wednesday, March 14, 2007

HappyUP!!! Day 46


HappyUP!!! 1 - finishing my presentation for tomorrow
Why it happened - the presentation is tomorrow! A deadline was set
Why it made me happy - it is always a challenge to me when I am asked to speak. It is a tremendous responsibility to know that you have the podium. I'll be giving my HappyUP!!! presentation....something that I am passionate about and enjoy sharing with outside groups.

HappyUP!!! 2- seeing some really cool office furniture
Why it happened - I visited my buddy, Alex, website. See it here
Why it made me happy - just the title to the post was a crack up, 12 ways to pimp your office. Plus, all of the stuff is different. I like different. It is so.....not bland. It just had a look of fun.

HappyUP!!! 3 - a good conversation with a staff member
Why it happened - I needed information
Why it made me happy - it was just a good, honest exchange about an issue we are having in the workplace between employees. I got to hear the staff person's side of the story. I got to hear how the behavior of another person was impacting this person. It was good information to have to help me deal with a sticky issue
(no, HappyingUP!!! does not make your issues go away....it just may help you deal with them better)


JollyJottings

Spending time with a prospective client
A good conversation with a staff member
Taking a couple of hours of PTO (paid time off)
Finishing up my presentation for tomorrow
An e-mail exchange with an author friend
Seeing some really cool furniture
Finishing up some HappyUP!!! buttons
Fixed my printer
Got some raking done in the garden
Going to Home Church

No comments: