Friday, March 02, 2007

HappyUP!!! Day 34


HappyUP!!! 1 - a great breakfast
Why it happened - I hit my usual breakfast joint
Why it made me happy - I just love having that place to start my day nearby a couple of times a week. The service is great. They know you by name. They even know your order. All the waitresses are great, too. I found out one today has a super opportunity that she is going to go for which is awesome!

HappyUP!!! 2 - appointment with a business partner
Why it happened - he made it happen
Why it made me happy - we got a lot of items off of our agenda. We got caught up on each other's personal lives. Then, we tackled some sticky topics. We got through them...and will calender a monthly meeting so we don't fall behind again.

HappyUP!!! 3 - wonderful meetings to end my day with two other business partners/clients
Why it happened - I picked up the phone for one and dropped in on the other
Why it made me happy - I went with one of my employees to show her how you sell our company....and, boy, did I do a good job! I secured the client and amazed my employee (OK, maybe not amazed, but I know the respect level shot up). On the other meeting, I just deepened the relationship at the end of the day...I didn't need to go out of my way for this one but I did some "extra miling."

Lots of work stuff today......but now it's the weekend. Tomorrow will be a hoot!!!!

No comments: